The Septentrio AsteRx4 OEM Board is a multi-frequency, dual-antenna receiver. This advanced, multi-constellation receiver has the ability to track all GNSS system constellations on both antennas, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS and QZSS. Its ability to support not only current, but future signals, will ensure that you have accurate and robust positioning long term.
The Septentrio AsteRx4 OEM Board offers the highest accuracy offered in the industry, down to the centimeter. Even through the heavy vibration of machines, LOCK+ technology will ensure that tracking is maintained, and under difficult ionosphere conditions, IONO+ technology will ensure position accuracy is maintained. The receiver’s technology will work to filter out ambient radiofrequency interference.
The Septentrio AsteRx4 OEM Board can be integrated seamlessly into your current systems. Sample code is provided to help you begin integration, and the command interface is specifically optimized for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication. The receiver is operable via an easily-accessible, built-in webserver.
- 544 hardware channels
- Up to 20 Hz output rate
- Ability to track all current and future signals, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS
- Accurate, robust heading calculation
- Centimetre-level (RTK) and decimetre-level (PPP) position accuracy
- GNSS+ algorithms for strong industrial performance
- Ability to mitigate interference thanks to 3 notch filters and chirp jammer
- Dual L-band channel, support for TERRASTAR and VERIPOS corrections
- Easily integrated, fully documented interface language
- Comprehensive web-based command interface and GNSS SW-toolset
- Low, scalable power consumption
|Maximum update rate:||
The Septentrio AsteRx4 OEM Board from Septentrio is available through TerrisGPS. If you would like more information about this receiver, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.