The Septentrio PPSDK is a professional development kit. It contains all the tools necessary for building post-processing functions into proprietary products and applications.
The main elements of the Septentrio PPSDK development kit are API and PostNav, which are intuitive GUI applications. These are designed around the same core used to drive the company’s receivers. Thus, data-file processing using raw-measurements is obtained and provides identical high-precision position, velocity and time (PVT) solutions from surveying and navigation activities as is enabled by Septentrio receivers.
Using intuitive GUI, the Septentrio PPSDK functions as a post-processing application in standalone mode.
- API: Application Programming Interface creates applications for preprocessing SBF input files. It controls PVT calculations with receiver-like commands and analyzes the resulting SBF file outputs.
- Post Processing Engine: The main engine that performs the standalone, RTK PVT and SBAS operations while using GPS/GLONASS data.
- RINEX Module: Transforms RINEX 2.1 and 3.0 navigation and observation files into SBF. It also supports GLONASS, GPS and SBAS satellites.
- SBF Stream: This is a rich set of functions provided to condition, merge or process Septentrio Binary Files (SBF) for PVT calculation.
- PostNav: This graphical application allows smooth interaction with post-processing functions.
- Libraries: Static and dynamic libraries are included.
- Sample Applications: Some sample programs are provided to show the main PPSDK features. A set of Windows Console executable files is provided to handle SBF files.
The Septentrio PPSDK is available through TerrisGPS. Please feel free to contact us using the Request Pricing form if you would like more information about it.