The Topcon MR-1 GNSS Receiver is one of the most rugged GNSS platforms to hit the market in a while. It encompasses VISOR and Topcon G3 technology into an easy to use package.
The Topcon MR-1 GNSS Receiver is built to withstand harsh treatment and is resistant to water and dust. It does not disappoint with unrivaled shock and vibration tolerance.
As always, the Topcon MR-1 GNSS Receiver offers premium performance as is standard with all Topcon products and superior integration resulting in top notch support and positioning for all of your applications.
- An input voltage range of 9-36 VDC reverse polarity protected
- 4.0 W maximum @ 24 VDC power consumption
- A magnesium alloy enclosure
- 1-100 Hz scalable data update and output rate
- Power LED status indicator
- Can be stored in temperatures ranging from -50°C to 85°C
The MR-1 Modular GNSS Receiver has 72 tracking channels over various GPS, SBAS, and GLONASS channels.
- Has an external dual input antenna
- Heading determination technology through VISOR
- Tracks SBAS signals from MSAS, WAAS, and EGNOS
- Tracks GPS signals from L2C, L1 C/A, and the L2 P(Y) Carrier and Code
- Tracks GLONASS signals from L2 and L1 Carriers and Codes